Combining undeniable style with precision engineering, the RAP II series of cycling multi-tools provide unmatched performance. Designed, engineered and manufactured in-house, each and every RAP II-tool is brimming with innovative features—from lightweight, ergonomic machined-aluminum side plates with integrated magnetic quick-link holders to longer hardened steel tool bits for easier access to hard-to-reach-bolts. The steel tool bits are made with our Black Anti-Corrosion Technology for increased corrosion resistance. Compact and versatile, these multi-tools are built to last and designed to efficiently get riders back on the road or trail.
- Ergonomic forged aluminum side plates.
- Black forged Center-Pivot CrV bits wrapped.
- Chrome Vanadium steel fastening hardware.
- RAP 6: Hex: 3, 4, 5, 6mm; T25; Phillips
- RAP 12: Hex: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm; T10, T25, T30; Flat; Phillips
- RAP 18: Hex: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm; T10, T25; Phillips; quick link; cast stainless steel chain breaker with integrated spoke wrenches (HEX 8/10mm wrench, 4 spoke wrenches)